Hi everyone, welcome to my resources page. This page contains links to things that have helped make my life great and I’m excited to share the information with you. Please take a look at the information below and be sure to let me know if you have any questions. Enjoy!
Life Hack Resources: Tools that help you do your work in a more efficient way.
- I LOVE Acuity Scheduling, which is an automatic meeting scheduler that syncs with all major online calendars (Outlook, Google, iCal, etc). For a very small fee, this tool allows me to populate times I am available, embed a link in the signature of my email, and invite people to simply click the link to set up a meeting at a set length of time. In the time I’ve been using this valuable tool, I’ve saved hours of back and forth emails with colleagues when trying to set up a time to meet. The best part is that after they schedule a meeting, the time is automatically populated in my personal calendar and the person is sent a reminder email for the meeting the day before we’re set to meet. Click this link to set up your account today and save yourself hours!
- Moleskine Classic Notebook, Pocket, Ruled, Black, Hard Cover (3.5 x 5.5)—I don’t go anywhere without a Moleskine book. The primary reason for this is that I find my written ideas are better than the ideas I type. It’s also really nice to always have something to write in when I go to meetings.
Budgeting: Resources to help you manage your finances and more importantly, better understand how your spend your money.
- The ONLY personal finance budgeting tool I recommend is You Need A Budget or YNAB for short. My wife and I have used YNAB for the past two years and it has been life changing. Their low stress way of budgeting helped us understand how we were spending our money and, more importantly, ways we could save. If you decide to use YNAB, please consider signing up using this link.
Reading List: Books that have helped me think about my life and the world around me.
- Designing Your Life: How to Build a Well-Lived, Joyful Life–An incredible book that helps you think about a balanced, fulfilling life.
- Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!–This book changed my life when I read it 10 years ago and has been in my head ever since. It has really helped me think about the way in which artists (and the majority of our workforce) work. Great read!
- The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich—Another mind blowing book that has dozens of shortcuts for daily tasks like email, phone calls, and meetings.
- The Adventures of Johnny Bunko: The Last Career Guide You’ll Ever Need—A great career advice book by Daniel Pink.
Note: Some links contained on this page are affiliate links. This means that if you choose to make a purchase, I will earn a small commission from the company that makes the product. The commission comes at no additional cost to you and that I only recommend products that I have used and I believe in. In most cases, the small commission helps other small businesses, authors, and individuals get their product out into the world. Take a look at the resources on this page and only commit to purchasing something if it helps you on your path!