In what will likely go down as the longest year of my life, I am so ready for 2020 to be over!
We’re going to look back at the pandemic as a very short moment in the course of our lifetime. We’re talking about 12 to 18 months.
We will get back to work and normalcy will return.
Your job is to use this time to reset and redefine what “normalcy” looks like to you.
Take time to reflect and start to enact some of those ideas and plans you’ve come up with to help make the world a better place.
Here are 20 quick tips to help you get a running start into 2021.
- Focus on the things you can control.
- Schedule time for email. Set limits.
- Look for opportunities to have greater impact at work.
- Find a daily, 2-hour block of time for personal projects. See how far you get in a month.
- Find a thought partner. Have weekly discussions without an agenda.
- Create for 30-minutes every day.
- Invest in knowledge. Enroll in that course, buy that book, hire that coach.
- Take time for friends and family. Everyone is lonely and a zoom call goes a long way until you can see them in person!
- Find an exercise routine you enjoy and get a group of friends to join you.
- Finally create a budget that makes sense. Track your income.
- Understand your debt and come up with a plan for paying it off.
- Invest your first $100.
- Give money or time to a local non-profit organization.
- Support artists you love. Purchase something from their online store.
- Purge/mute people who bring negativity to your social media feeds. This goes for in person relationships as well.
- Start a blog, podcast or YouTube channel if it will advance your career. The time to start is now.
- Pick one social media channel and build a community.
- Plan a post-pandemic trip.
- Send a note of gratitude to a different, unsuspecting person every day for a month.
Join My Newsletter And Invite Your Unrelenting Friends!
If you liked what you read here, I encourage you to join my newsletter by subscribing below!